Tuesday 18 June 2024

Rapid Fire! Spanish Civil War armies in 20mm


Still far from finished - this one is one of those that will never be finished - you can see here a few models that are enough for some battallion sized RF games on the SCW theme. Together wilth my usual conversions based on Revell, Airfix, Esci and Zvezda there are plenty of proper Irregular Miniatures and some BUM figures. Tanks, artillery and armored cars came from FtF, Minairons, Panzer Garage, Irregular Miniatures and Pegasus. The aircraft are Special Hobby, KP, Azur, Valom, Super Model, Italeri, SMER, Heller and Airfix.

4 comments:

  1. Some lovely conversions Joao!
    Did you ever see the series by Robin Hunt in Military Modelling in IIRC the 1980s? He used plastics and converted them.
    If you drop me an email (nsp16 at aol dot com) or comment on my blog, I will see if I can scan them for you.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete