General Jean-Louis Soye´s brigade was sucked into the fighting at Hougoumont and spent a good part of the Waterloo battle around woods and trying to breech the wall of the farm. It was a large brigade with 3500 men and is represented here by the 1e de Ligne with a total of 9 stands.
The figures are the usual mix of Airfix (the majority of the figures); Hat in overcoats; Hat with tails cut to look like the Bardin uniform; Esci (some with new backpacks) and Italeri for the drummer and eagle bearer.
Next: it depends on what I will be able to get in the next few days as my to-do French infantry and artillery is closing to zero. If I can´t get new French figures I will start the 1815 Prussians. Eventually If I get something that sparks my imagination, something totally different will be made.


No comments:
Post a Comment